- Changed the render order of Moon Quay Beach Turf.
- The Crabby Hermit’s shop is having a sale, enjoy up to 66% off!
- Reduced the cost of the Sea Fishing Rod.
- Perishable items in pirate stash won’t perish.
- Cannon balls now do damage to boats as well as springing a leak.
- Cannons can be aimed. (there is a known issue with aiming on client still being worked on)
- Cannons can be reloaded as a right click action.
- Fixed crash when transforming to Wonkey with controllers.
- Fixed invisible turf items for Desert Dirt, Under Rock and Checkers.
- Bunny men will really fight pirates on sight.
- Fixed missing hat symbols in Pigmen attack animations.
- Powder Monkeys will no longer enter a burning Monkey Hut.
- Cannons can no longer be loaded while on fire.
- Fixed Boat Magnet Beacons inventory icon.
- Fixed Boat Magnets losing pairing when their Beacons were stored in containers during a save and load cycle.
- Fixed Boat Magnets playing a wrong animation when going onto the boat with the Beacon.
- Fixed the Dock Piling item art.
- Fixed Grass Boat placement distances for controllers.
- Fixed Grass Boat placer scaling to match placed boat size.
- Fixed Grass Boat placement animation.
- Fixed the cannon balls showing at location 0,0,0.
- Fixed Trawler ground animation.
- Fixed issues when acquiring Accursed Trinkets in the caves (via mods or console commands).
- Fixed missing animation for cursed trinkets inventory icons.
Note for Modders:
- The tracking of the previous character and skins when transforming into Wonkey has been moved into the seamlessplayerswapper component on the player.
- Inventory:TransferInventory now handles equipping items
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.