- Added an “Insane” option to the world generation slider, greatly increasing the amount of objects generated in the world.
- Greatly reduced the loading times when traveling between worlds on the same server.
- Greatly reduced all loading times when you have lots of mod enabled.
- The Mods Warning Screen now has an option to make the screen not show up again.
- Domesticated beefalo will no longer go into heat.
- The “Clean All” button on the mods screen will no longer delete non workshop mods.
- Fixed Griefer Spawn Protection not providing the appropriate level of protection.
- Fixed an issue where Pipspook could cause mouse detection to break.
- Fixed a bug causing Tallbird Nests to respawn Tallbirds immediately after its Tallbird got killed.
- Fixed a bug causing a crafted Leaky Shack to immediately respawn Merms after its Merm got killed.
- Fixed a crash if you baited a trap with a stack of items, and then left the server.
- Fixed a bug causing Abigail's Flower to have the wrong inventory icon.
- Fixed a bug causing Salamanders to have the wrong hurtbox size.
- Fixed a bug causing Merm Flort-ifications to lose their upgrade when reloading the game while the Merm King is alive.
- Fixed a bug causing Pigs to stop chopping trees prematurely.
- Fixed a bug causing Merms and Merm Guards to stop chopping trees or mining rocks prematurely.
- Fixed a bug causing Spider Queens to still spawn from Spiderdens when they are turned off in World Settings.
- Fixed a bug causing mods on the older workshop API to fail to download if the file path had unicode characters in it.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if steam’s API is too old.
- Fixed a bug causing salt licks to stop working sometimes.
- Fixed a bug causing the Bats World Setting to not appear on Caves worlds
- Fixed a bug causing Crab King to not spawn.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.