- Added a Klei Points counter and link to the Curio Cabinet
- Dedicated servers will now store v2 mods in <install_directory>/ugc_mods/<ClusterDirectory>/<ShardDirectory> (ClusterDirectory and ShardDirectory are the values defined via -cluster and -shard respectively) should you wish to change this, you can add the command line argument -ugc_directory <path to directory to store v2 mods>.
- Fixed a crash if you had a burnt container(anything that can store items) in your world.
- Fixed klaus sack spawning outside of winter with winters feast off.
- Fixed Pig Houses, Bunny Hutches, Molehills and Rabbit Holes not spawning their respective mob.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur if you tried to modify the world generation preset when the preset mode was linked.
- Force enabling v2 workshop mods on dedicated servers will now work, NOTE: you shouldn’t be doing this in most cases, mods should be enabled via modoverrides.lua instead.
Fixed a bug causing dedicated servers to crash if SteamGameServer_Init failed.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.