- Boats should no longer be deployable in the void.
- Walking around the boat using a controller and having an oar equipped should no longer sometimes show the word “boat” instead of “row”.
- Fixed some bugs when using a controller to row.
- Attempting to deploy items such as a mast or anchor should no longer fail when doing so on a moving boat.
- Masts can no longer be placed so close together.
- Masts are slightly faster.
- New embark sounds.
- New mast deploy sound.
- New steering wheel sound.
- New sounds for mutated hounds, carrats, and saladmanders.
- Fixed incorrect string when launching boat using a controller.
- Boats can no longer be deployed on top of floating items.
- Player should no longer get interrupted when beginning to jump or landing on a boat.
- Player should now animate when steering using a controller.
- Boats can now be placed using a controller.
- Player should no longer walk away from the steering wheel when clicking on an unlit area.
- Spiders should now spawn from spider dens when placed on a boat.
- Fire effect when steering wheel is burning should no longer be layered behind the player.
- Fixed missing Driftwood Oar description.
- Wardrobe now uses the same layout as found in the Item Collection and Lobby screens for skin selection.
- Fixed a crash related to shadow hands
- Wormwood's craftable items now have floating visual effects
- Winona's Generator/G.E.M.erator can now only power devices on the same platform as them
- Projectile attacks in the caves should no longer get stuck on edges
- Oars now burn, and can be used as fuel
- Wormwood should now properly be affected by lune trees, driftwood trees, and rock fruit bushes
- Bunnymen, Pigs, and Guardian Pigs can now hop onto boats
- Werebeaver can now use planks to abandon ship. There is currently a missing animation on clients that we are investigating.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.