Whew! Leaving early access? That went pretty good! Today's update is mostly a big batch of bug fixes and a bit of tuning. Enjoy!
- Bernie will now attract all nearby Shadow Creatures (instead of just one at a time) when activated.
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minions will now tend to finish working on one target before moving onto the next.
- Added more variety and improvements to character speech strings.
- Pig Man and Bunnyman speech can now be seen on clients.
- Players’ cold breath can now be seen on clients.
- Penguin Nests now respect the Ice Boulder world customization setting.
- Fixed bug with timing of Shadow Digger’s action animation.
- Fixed bug where Thulecite Clubs never spawned any Shadow Tentacles.
- Fixed dislocated shoulder animation glitch when mounting Beefalo.
- Fixed hair animation glitch when jumping into Worm Holes while wearing a hat.
- Fixed animation glitch when Werepigs transform back to Guard Pigs.
- Fixed bug with orientation of buildings that are off-screen when camera is rotated.
- Fixed Twiggy Tree Saplings appearing when Twiggy Trees were not supposed to be in the world. (Only affects new worlds.)
- Fixed bug where old snapshots would sometimes appear in the Rollback tab even after a save slot has been deleted.
- Fixed bug where Crafting menu sometimes closes before you can select skin variations on certain window sizes and resolutions.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.