- Fixed crash to desktop when dying in adventure mode
- Fixed a graphic bug with the living artifact and loading a room.
- Fixed the Vortex Cloak from blocking crafting placement.
- Royal Pig Guards will now walk to eat something outside their patrol range.
- Fixed howling conch wind and dripple pipe rain sometimes being prematurely interrupted by entering an interior.
- Ancient Herald should not spawn in player home anymore
- Boats should not break anymore upon hitting shorelines with bear rug turf or dense turf
- Werewilba can not unequip her fur anymore when playing with controller.
- Fixed occasional crash when a panflute or howling conch ran out of durability.
- The Aporkalypse Clock won’t freeze the game when the world is set to have no night time.
- Queen Malfalfa is too important to pay for cleaning services
- Piko’s will correctly show if they have or don’t have items in their cheeks.
- Werewilba should not be able to enter doors behind suspicious cracks anymore when playing with controller.
- Fixed some tinker shop deco item names.
- When Werewilba picks up a trap with a rabbit, the rabbit shouldn’t disappear anymore.
- Fixed a rare crash when playing the panflute in a boat
- Fixed a rare crash in startup of newly generated Hamlet worlds
- Jungle ferns are no longer highlighted as target when playing with controller
- Fixed assert when taking Skyworthy to ROG into an interior in a world where it was raining when you left.
- Fixed rare crash with showing item names. Possibly mod related.
- Gnats won’t hog the target selection with controllers.
Improved controller handling of “use item” conflicts (like eat/plant)
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.