Dodging would be nice

RatherRabbit

First things first, let me start by saying thank you so much Klei. Everything about this event clearly had a lot of attention and love poured into it, and this is just my suggestions.

Boarilla might need to be re-balanced a bit, in my opinion. It's a challenging boss, which is the point, but the learning curve is a brick wall. There's no discernible pattern to his new special attack, and no warning beforehand. Not to mention it will merrily roll right through a heal circle without a care in the world, which seems a bit unfair to me.

I'm not suggesting a big thing, maybe just make the roll and slam a bit more easy to predict. There's a way to dodge it already, now we just need a warning to dodge.

On the subject of dodging. Crocomander's poison spit is like a homing missile, and I don't see a clear way to avoid it. The fact it follows you is a good mechanic, but I feel there should be some good way to either outrun or outmaneuver it.

As a last, miscellaneous thing. Wigfrid's death cry is incredibly loud compared to every other one, and it's legitimately painful.

The borilla if it is a problem for the new ones even for the old ones is challenging, but it is possible to dodge it by going around it, which is difficult

The poison is not really so much, this spitting is doing a high damage, being ironically easier to dodge up close than at a distance, since the splash does not throw it over if not in the near radius for the impact so it is just move close to the scorpion if you're melee

the heavy armor is more a trap in that round than useful

So it's not a reaction problem but attention to not knowing the shooting time in shot, that if your wizards or runners are doing a good job taking the mob while focusing on 1 or 2

Be strong and that luck will smile in the forge mate

Archived