Configurable dupe skills/traits

Hello! First of all, I want to say I very like the game and seen how it's improving with every patch very nice. 

Issue: when I start the new game or receive new dupe, I have to spend a lot of time to roll proper one. At the game start, it's done by a reroll button, in the game - it's done by saving/loading(I believe save/load could be considered as a bug). Furthermore, dupe with trait "farmer" could not have farm skill at all.

As for the proposal.

It would be great to have the possibility to configure dupes traits and skills when we start the game (for 3 dupes) and for those provided in-game progression.

It could be an additional option before game start(when we pick difficulty) - we can still receive random dupes or enable an option to configure provided dupes, so for those who like a random part game will behave as it is now.

As for dupes configuration - it already has some system which randomly generates dupe (at least 1 negative trait, one positive and around 12 points for skills).

We can leave this rules, so the person will be anyway forced to pick the negative trait and positive trait. Additional traits could cost more or reduce cost(if we add several negative traits). It'll remove meaningless reroll spam and improve the game experience.

Archived