Suggestions for Forge

saldirvini

WARNING

I am from Ukraine and my English is very bad

Ì Ð¾Ñ Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð ÐÐ

I suggest doing so, depending on how many people log on to the server (Because some people don't have 5 friends) will have the monsters ' hp cursed. You can say that you can play with random people from the Internet, but more fun to play with friends on skype or Discord. Especially those people who have 2-3 friends are unlikely to go to the boss and stalled on the turtles. Even if they play with people from the Internet, there is a chance that they will not listen to you or just Troll you. You can say "IF you TRY IT, AND YOU ALONE get!!!!!"and you'd be right if it wasn't for the fact that most players in don't starve can't kill deerclops with the heel of their left foot with their eyes closed. And many want the dangers and difficulties when you go to Don't starve, but still they want to somehow spend time with pleasure with friends or acquaintances.

Archived