Suggestion: Swine Flu

This is a topic regarding Hamlet, if you do not want spoilers I suggest you do not keep reading.

I think there should be a new feature and Hamlet kind of like how theres hay fever there should be swine flu that starts during late temperate and ends in early humid. Causes sneezing, sanity loss, increased heat, fatigue, vomiting. Sneezing decreases sanity like it does with hay fever, same with vomiting. Increased heat and fatigue make it so your character slows when wearing armor or a backpack. Sanity gradually drains. Medical/Beautician shop sells medicine for it that must be taken daily for 3 days. It can be given to pigs carrying the swine flu with the same one dose a day for 3 days method. It can be caught from close interaction with an infected pig. Seed pods slow the sneeze and vomit cooldown by +5 seconds in between for 5 minutes, Tea/Iced Tea by +10 seconds for 10 minutes, Honey Poultice by +30 seconds for 25 minutes. Sneezing or vomiting near a pig is a 50% chance it will be infected the next day. Pig's symptoms can also be suppressed with the same items. Also, remove honey ham from Sterling Trough Deli, it's unlikely for murder to be illegal but cannibalism to be legal. A flu vaccine can also be bought that has an 80% chance to protect when flu season comes. Let me know your opinion on this, everyone.

Archived