My Feedback on Hamlet Closed Beta

Sorry my English is not 100% correct. I really enjoyed Hamlet but I am not so good in it and I was dying a lot. I need to play more Don’t starve. Hamlet was amazing it was totally different from other DLCs and I was so happy to try it. I tried to made everything in one world but I died in every world so at last day I turn on too many items and made everything what I can in that world. I was watching Glermz streams too and bats were big problem for me and for he too. I hope you will make some caves with light bulbs because it will be easier source of light to lantern. Glermz thinks you can get to Second Island by waterfalls like you will go on waterfalls, you will fall, and whole world will turn upside down and you will be on other island but later he found way to second and third island by ruins. It will be amazing if you will make this I will be really happy and it don’t have to be other island it can be something else. It will be just amazing. And please open that way to island where Ro Bin is. I really enjoyed Hamlet it was amazing adventure and when I saw your post about end of Hamlet closed beta and beta testers will keep game and don’t have to pay for it I just said Klei you are best game creator and it’s true. I just love your games, events, DLCs and I want to say you HUGE THANKS.

Archived