Idea for Dont Starve Together - Structures

So, I was listening to the amazingly composed Gorge music (In-game, menu) by Klei, and thought "Hey, I miss this event. The music was great." Then I brainstormed. 

So here's my idea.

Gramophone/Record Player -

2 Wooden Planks

Iridescent Gem (Or something late game, make it a painful to achieve luxury)

12 Golden Nuggets

Quote: "Re-live the songs you forgot you knew"

Relative shape to the Gramophone we see in the finishing of the 5 adventures in Don't Starve. When interacted with (Left mouse button click) a menu relatively identical to the wardrobes menu pops up, showing 2 bars (adaptable to future -orge events) labelled Gorge and Forge. when one is clicked, it will list the events Menu/in-game song name for the player to click. once picked, the screen will go and the stylus will drop onto the record and the music will play. it can be heard clearly from 10 tiles, then fades away the further the player goes (unhearable after 18 tiles). maybe you could do after 1 hour of listening the stylus will break and can be replaced with any type of feather.

I'd love this to be implemented and I'm sure other people would agree with being able to hear the in game music after the event has ended. Because Klei, whoever you're orchestra is, they somehow create masterpieces every single song - no imperfections.

Archived