Searching For Teammates

Hi!

I've been wondering if there're still people willing to play a classic game of DST(no mods, no funky characters, no speedrunnig or rushing, no EdgyRick-ing etc.) just a pure unadulterated world for up to 4 players including me. I'm, let's say, an upper-intermediate player or maybe even an intermediate one if we take into consideration the speedrunners so if you think you're in my skill group or you're patient enough you're more than welcome :) And yes, I'd more than love to add caves. My steam name is " Uragiri " without the quotation marks. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys and eventually building a nice world where everyone can be satisfied with their achievements.

Have a nice day/evening and hopefully something good would come out of this :D !

I'm GMT + 3 and I tend to play in the evening because of my work schedule. No I haven't found anybody yet. If you wanna make a server from ground zero give me heads up. I'd be more that happy to play with you. Also if there're some other guys who wanna join, invite them over :) Server would be up to 4 people including us, so 2 more.

Archived