[Music mod help] How to make a music mod that works with other music mods for individual seasons

I recently made a music mod that's too big to be uploaded due to music filesize (songs can't be shortened to decrease filesize), so I split it into parts; one for each season. However, there came a new issue: the mods don't like working together. They work perfectly fine on their own, playing all required songs in their respective seasons, but if there's another one of the four active, they override the one that comes after it in the mod list. I've tried changing the music locations for the other songs to the default song locations [dontstarve/music/(song name)], but that just makes it so that outside of the respective season, the default music plays.

I've tried reading the code to see if I could make it work, but the most eventful thing that happened came from removing the filepaths for other seasons entirely, which caused the game to crash on attempting to load into a world. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!