Yet another Chase the Grade complaint

I love this game, but I just CAN'T progress further. I gave this level all i could, spent 3 hours on doing same thing over and over. And it was fun, but I just starting to get bored. I am not really upset for losing, just bored of doing same thing for hours and getting to the middle level maybe 5 times. I'm starting to lose hope here. I'm a little disappointed, because earlier It wasn't requirement to go super fast or not dying. I would love one of these as a requriement just fine. But Both at the same time is insane! And I know that when eventually I would acomplish this it would feel great. But... CAN I accomplish this? Honestly, it might take many more hours, and I don't know if I'm that patient.

On 1.07.2018 at 10:11 PM, TheMistling said:

What room do you keep dying in?

It waries. I have problems with the planks mainly, but other than that, I just die in random places. I'm also  too stressed out by time limit to apply my: "just focus and don't **** this up" strategy lol

2 hours ago, Proppane said:

It waries. I have problems with the planks mainly, but other than that, I just die in random places. I'm also  too stressed out by time limit to apply my: "just focus and don't **** this up" strategy lol

The biggest mistake that people make on CTG is simply by going too fast imo. Don't feel too stressed out by the time limit on that level, the letter even slows down the further away it is from you

On 6.07.2018 at 9:54 PM, Fateless27 said:

The biggest mistake that people make on CTG is simply by going too fast imo. Don't feel too stressed out by the time limit on that level, the letter even slows down the further away it is from you

So... To not be stressed out I just need to not stres out? Well I haven't thought of this before. Thanks! Problem solved!

Archived