Corrupter save file : LUA ERROR

Hey there community,

I've been playing shipwrecked on android 7.1.2 (device Ons Plus X) for a while now. I have this error occuring after a normal save and quit. (No power issues or forced closes) when i start the game and try to load my save file responds with the 'LUA ERROR'.

I'll post a screenshots of the error.

This happenend tot me twice now on my most advanced games, 34 days and 43 days, which is quite soms time effort fort me. 

Please tell me if there is a way tot fix this. Even if I have tot info the code files. 

Screenshot_20180701-115446.png

On 7/1/2018 at 1:01 PM, Sias said:

Hey there community,

I've been playing shipwrecked on android 7.1.2 (device Ons Plus X) for a while now. I have this error occuring after a normal save and quit. (No power issues or forced closes) when i start the game and try to load my save file responds with the 'LUA ERROR'.

I'll post a screenshots of the error.

This happenend tot me twice now on my most advanced games, 34 days and 43 days, which is quite soms time effort fort me. 

Please tell me if there is a way tot fix this. Even if I have tot info the code files. 

Spoiler

im just weit and LUA ERROR IS fix 

Archived