Getting Dishes from Ovens/Crock pots are a hassal

Kupa707

Hello Klei,

I just want you to know that I enjoy the Gorge. Its unique and refreshing way to play DST. But one thing I find annoying is that getting foods in and out of crock pots and ovens is flat out annoying. First I have to take it off the hook/oven and then click again to reopen. Now I understand that you can take out the pots/casseroles for the bigger versions but why does taking out the food have to be such a chore? It would be nice if I could just take and place the food straight out of the cooking station rather than taking out the pots/casseroles out of it. Make it like how the grill is and once the food is finished, I can just grab it. Then after that I can either left click to take it out or right click to open the lid and put food in it. Another QOL improvement is that once I get the bigger versions of the pots/casserole, I should still be able to cook 3 item dishes with out having the need to switch to the smaller versions every time I want to make something that requires 3 foods.

Thanks

Archived