Artist needing help with creating new mod (payment negotiable)

Hey all! This is my fist time posting here so I'm sorry for coming across as a " Noob" or whatever :)
see I've had this idea for a Character that I would really like to create and add into the DST world but other than the art side of it I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing no matter HOW many tutorials I read/watch it all just seems like they are missing very simple basic steps that I should know and I just can't seem to wrap my head around it!

My idea was simple really.
I wanted to create a wee female piggy.
I wanted her to have the basic stats of say.. Wendy or Wes, Quite squishy and weak so she would need to rely on being near Pigmen.
I wanted her to be able to just walk by other Pigmen and have them instantly follow her like they would if you where to feed them.
I was hoping that she would be able to stand near their homes without them turning the lights off and as a added little bonus and maybe have the King pig throw gold at her just by being close to him ever once in a while.
If its possible as well have her turn into a Wearpig on a full moon to drain her sanity a bit

if it isn't possible then fine, but its a damn shame :p

piggy 1.jpg