How do I get extra limbs to load on a character?

This is a question that just came up. I'm making a character mod, and this character happens to have two tails. The images show the issue here, in the spriter file both tails are there, however as seen in game, the other tail will not show up. What do I have to do to get it to load in the game? Do I have to import something, delete a file that will autocompile and get it to load, create a new file or what's the case? I haven't had any serious issues come with the making of this mod until this happened. I've been looking around for tutorials to see if I could find something, but I haven't found anything. Any help will be appreciated.

Ty in ds.png

20180331192044_1.jpg

So, I have figured this one out on my own. I just took the long process and cobbled together the assets into two tails that were just in one png image and altered the positioning as I needed to until it looked level. it does look a little bit odd when walking sideways, but it's nothing that isn't realistic for someone with a long tail that could be moved around their side to the front of their body.

20180405222247_1.jpg

Archived