I noticed that almost every biome is an animal that is able to process one type of matter to another. However, there is no such animal that interacts with water. For example, it would generate water in a specific atmosphere, or something like that. Or cleaned contaminated water. In this respect, it should be similar to the Slicexer, but create or purify the water.

Yup, you make me imagine some kind of biome (water biom),in which to be fish like: "Garra rufa" to eat slime or to detoxify water,or something similar to "Mormyridae" to make some electric charge. Around the water to be blocks of salt,sand, mud and so on ... in water one or two types of plants (new food recipes), not to mention aquatic farms. How many possibilities there are  BUT  I do not think ONI wants to go that way, so I'm waiting to see what direction the game wants to go.

The fish from the loading screen could be like an underwater hatch that turns resources into liquid (polluted water maybe). Would be nice to have them to clean up the bottom of liquid tanks like a carp instead of sending in dupes to get the soggy feet.

Archived