[SOLVED]Animation and Build Assistance

Hello, it's me again, ya boi.

So I have been attempting to implement a were-rabbit form for my custom rabbit character, and it actually seems far simpler than I had initially thought! By looking at the Bigby wolf mod and using his wolf form as a base, I can make my character successfully turn into a wolf man. Great! Now let's do that with the bunnyman's anim.zip and the character should just turn into one of those! Well, therein lies my problem:

Most mods that use a transformation have one .zip folder for their animation. The bunnymen use 4:

Asset("ANIM", "anim/manrabbit_basic.zip"),
 Asset("ANIM", "anim/manrabbit_actions.zip"),
 Asset("ANIM", "anim/manrabbit_attacks.zip"),
 Asset("ANIM", "anim/manrabbit_build.zip"),

They also use a stategraph. Is this something I need to be wary of?

How would I reference this so my character functionally turns into a bunnyman? Is there some compiling method? A special bit of code? Do I in fact not need all of these? The animation department is far from my strong suit so any advice/assistance would be appreciated.

As always I shall upload the character and a separate zip that contains the bunnyman's animation. If this works I think it could be a great resource for people wanting to add in their own custom werewolf-esque mechanics. 

Also, kudos to the Bigby Wolf modder for finding such a simple way to do this. If the animation works, I am going to see about creating a custom food item (effectively a giant carrot) to allow the character to switch between forms.

Thank you for your time.

werebobbi.zip

anim assets.7z

Archived