Looking for more people to play with as team! PS4

Hello Everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this.

So like the title says i'm looking to meet more people who want to play Don't Starve Together as a team and not just wondering alone the whole time. Ive tried that and its boring. Whats the point of playing DST if we aren't gonna play together as a team? I understand resources can be rather limited if multiple people are in an area but still would be nice to have a common base we can meet up at to store resources, create farms or just trade items with each other. 

On my own i usually survive to like day 12 then die due to starvation or insanity. Rarely die to monsters but def need the help of some friends to teach me to play better. Usually i place my base around pigs since i like to use their farms for food and usually they are close to spiders for easy silk farming. 

What i'm expecting of the people who reply to this thread or add my on PSN is that your friendly, helpful , mature and a team player. Please don't join my world and light everything on fire like the randoms i've played with last week (OMG so annoying). If your in the base please don't loot everything in the chest and run away to make your own base. I'm cool with you taking some resource but don't take all of it as i'm storing it to upgrade pieces of the base. If you wanna take resources to improve the base for every one then by all means have at it.  I've had issues with people people looting all the flowers i plant in the base. please dont loot those as I am probably using them to attract butterflies so i can catch them and plant them as more flowers to cure insanity lol. I know i seem picky but im easy to get along with I swear! Im not sure if this game even has an End to it but i like the idea of surviving with friends through all the seasons and having a mega base!

Add me on PSN: Charps_86 

When you add me include a message that says dont starve together or DST so i know why youre adding me. If you have a Mic thats a plus. If not thats ok too but please comminicate through game chat. Look Forward to playing with you all!

P.s. All tips and tricks are welcome as im still learning my way through this game.

Archived