Cooking/Eating stack of food

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to eat/cook all a stack of food with only one command.

For example: I have a stack of 20 berries.  I want to cook them all.  Right now, i have to open the contextual menu and click on the stack and click "Cook".  But that does only the action for 1 berry.  I have to do that 20 times to cook all the berries,   it can get very repetitive and annoying.

Is there a way to "queue" the cooking/eating process?  Sort of "Cook All" option in the contextual menu.

Thanks!

Sadly, no. And probably never will be, because the devs doesnt give a sh*t about the mobile port. The last update was about 9 months ago, and the game is still in beta on the port, but they did release the sw dlc to mobile...(which is also in the same shoes) Controlls are bugged, shadows and lightings are bugged, the game lags on every kind of mobile after a certain amount of time, resolution problems, blurry textures, etc etc. Also, a sort of plant all' cook all, place all button would be REALLY REALLY nice. My hand aches after i finally plant 40 pine cones, or cook 20 monstermeat.......

Archived