Add quick cast

Arcwell

There are a couple instances in Forge where either I try to right click then left click and the spell gets cancelled (either from moving or from lag, I'm not entirely sure), or the action of left clicking after right clicking gives the pigs just enough time to move beyond my petrify circle. A bunch of other mobas have the option to enable quick cast, where instead of right clicking then having to left click to confirm your spell cast, you simply hold right click to show the spell indicator and release it to cast. Could we get a feature like this in Forge?

The issue with holding the right button, aiming and releasing is that you cannot cancel the usage of the cast. In many cases you'll have your special aimed and ready for usage and then for whatever reason there is a change in priority and casting would be a very bad idea.

Perhaps if a hot key were to be held whilst doing this; like Ctrl for example.

6 hours ago, numberkruncher said:

The issue with holding the right button, aiming and releasing is that you cannot cancel the usage of the cast. In many cases you'll have your special aimed and ready for usage and then for whatever reason there is a change in priority and casting would be a very bad idea.

Perhaps if a hot key were to be held whilst doing this; like Ctrl for example.

That's why in said MOBAs you can usually cancel out the holding effect by clicking stop [usually s by default] or left click or anything at all.

Archived