[SOLVED] Export anim compiling issue

Hi, im fairly new to dont starve and even newer to modding, im afraid i dont know much so its possible my issue is highly simple and obvious so i apologize if this seems ridiculous to you but i just dont understand what im doing wrong.

On to the issue, so, im trying to make a character using the extended sample character template by dleowolf and i have to say that for the most part this has been quite easy thanks to the tutorial, the mod works perfectly fine, it runs and it doesnt cause any trouble but after the first time compiling the animation to the anim folder, the compiler just wont compile it again after making some changes to the animation to correct some issues that i was unable to see in the spriter, i tried starting from scratch simply pasting the png files i had in my "exported" folder but it just isnt working and i honestly do not know why.
To be clear, i have deleted the zip file in the anim folder as instructed in the tutorial after making changes to the animation frames but even then it wont make a new animation zip file, which it did previously.

Here is a picture of the message the compiler gives me when attempting to compile the animation.
87146417bc.png

Thank you very much for your time.

Edited by Rakgnarok