Hey guys. Any news about upcoming updates for the android version? I really love this game and want to play it on my S6 edge... with normal graphics. I don't know why but this blurry textures are breaking the whole impression (sry for my Eng... again)) Thank you for your wonderful games that changed my life, yeah) And special thanks for your help and community support

Klei :wilson_love:

Hey Phoenix2601,

I'm not working at Klei's and I'm not more a professionnal digital drawer/animator than a professionnal video game maker but I think that textures are blur on Pocket Edition because there are a lot of high/medium sized images and it's heavy for your stockage (and the release/download on the Play Store) and I'm not sure that actual phones could load fluidly as many textures that a medium pc can. Perhaps, I don't think that the devs have finish the graphic settings for texture quality and in wait they maybe forced compressed textures to make the game more fluid and/or easier to download for most of the phones.

Archived