dedicated server setup HUD

details at http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1090366774 but it's in Chinese.

联机开服工具(Steam & TGP).rar

A clearer way to set up and edit your dedicated sever, I'm not the writer of this software, I found this software recently and I'm asking the creator of this software to create an english version, but for now its all in chinese. it's really convenient compares to the way that Klei offers, really hope this could be an official tool for dedicated server set up.    

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

Please do NOT upload the software that wasn't made by you.

Please do NOT upload non-English resources to an English forum.

This is NOT a DST dedicated server. It is a GUI for starting DST dedicated server and editing configs.

"Official" means "made by Klei". How can a software with no source become "official"?

There are several misunderstanding in your guide. Make sure you know what you are doing.

Well I guess there is some rules for uploading files here. I just feel it's a good software and I wanna share it. And what I meant it's I really hope klei to make a silimar softerware as this one, if the guide is confuse maybe you can do me favor write a new one. Dst these day really needs player , modder to keep it fresh and offer something new. You can report and ban this post if want XD.

Archived