In need of a Character Sprite for my new Mod

Codelyy

Hello There.

I have finally finished work on a new character mod featuring a character called Wick who's main feature is increased damage depending on the weather, season and health. He also has some other fire based features but I won't go into detail about that :p

As I mentioned, this character is all finished and working but the problem is now that I don't actually have a custom sprite for this character which is why I'm making this topic. I was wondering if someone would possibly be able to create a sprite for my new character Wick? The design of him is this sort of fire rock thing (good description I know), He's humanoid, looks like he's made of rock with firey cracks running throughout his body (like magma/lava), as well as having red eyes.

If someone would offer to make this sprite then I will be very thankful and I'll be sure to mention you as a special thanks when I eventually release this mod.

On 01/08/2017 at 0:38 AM, FrigginConfused said:

Is this art only? I'm interested in practicing the style so I can make my own characters in the future but I've not yet figured out how to implement any images in game yet. Rather. I've not figured out how to do anything mod wise yet. >->

Well it's the sprite for the actual character that I need. How exactly you go about making these sprites however, I'm not sure

Archived