some suggestions (first post)

Sloped tiles: Given the number of steepled bases being built and the need to move gas around, having a slope in your ceiling would be nice.

Top entry hatch. I wish I could build a ladder down and have a hatch at the top of it.

True airlock. Enter from side A - pump the A side gas out and pump in B side - exit to side B - What we have now are pressure doors.

If a Dupe is using a building or airlock and you toggle it off (or closed/open) the dupe should immediately do that instead of continue the task. If a dupe crosses a door with a toggle pending (open/auto/lock) the dupe should toggle that.

Kitchen Sink - how come I can pump water up to a hydroponics bay and all over the place, but I can't get a sink built near my kitchen?

Filter of all gasses. I'd like a view filter that shows all gasses by color, then ranges in intensity based on density. Not just the breathable/not view. (I'm not sure, don't remember exactly what the current view looks like and I need to head to work so I'll just leave this here and you can correct me. )

Edit. Poking around on the forums, I guess you can rotate doors and build yourself a 1 square water vent as a sink, so I struck those suggestions.

Archived