1. 1. Approve swimming?

• Yes
    • No
    • neutral/indifferent
  2. 2. Approve gravity?

• Yes
    • No
    • neutral/indifferent

I agree with both, Gravity and space go hand in hand, and a gravity feature would add the need for things like Artificial gravity research which could use special walls (blocks? Tiles?) and require some sort of other things as well as suits if you enter certain areas...or if you enter a VERY low gravity area maybe need to build jet packs to fly and have to make bio fuels or such, unless you use coal or some liquid fuel like gasoline, in which then you'd have to add oil to the game, and make that highly flammable. You would need to make it a longer process for oils to be used like refining it and such, but make that much more efficient, however, the player would need to decide between the coal and/or oils which can add high levels of CO2 to the air, or biofuels which are much cleaner, but less efficient. 

I feel like vacuums should have the lowest gravity point. And the bigger the vacuum, the more important pressure compensation will be.

And yeah, I definitely agree with swimming. I saw Meep once get himself trapped in a body of contaminated water because he just sunk to the bottom. Surely duplicants should be able to swim. Especially the ones with high athletics stats. But Meep was just stuck down there. Had to get a priority 9 ladder built to rescue him.

It's always Meep that gets into trouble. So accident-prone, that one. But he's still a lovable dupe.

Archived