Niko bellic as playable character in DST

Hello everyone! I want to share my ideas about Niko Bellic as a new char for DST. 

It was an ordinary day in Liberty City. Niko's cell phone started to ring...
"Cousin! It's your cousin Roman! Let's go bowling?!"
Niko skipped the phone-call and was thinking:
"Over the past 9 years Roman has been calling me EVERY hour to ask me to go bowling with him. I can't take it anymore! I love my cousin but I need to take a rest from him"
Niko went downstairs, sat into his car, turned on Radio Broker... but instead of common DJ's voice and music he heard:
"SAY PAL. LOOK'S LIKE YOU'RE HAVING SOME TROUBLE! I KNOW A SECRET PLACE WHERE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HIDE FROM YOUR COUSIN. I CAN TAKE YOU TO THAT PLACE. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE READY FOR IT!"
Niko: "Yes please. Anywhere! As long as Roman wont be able to call me"
Voice from radio: "OK THEN!"
And right after that Niko got sucked into the radio in his car. All he had time for is the last phrase: "JEBO TE-E-E!"

Niko is well-trained man but he is still just a human. So his stats are: Health - 150, Sanity - 150, hunger - 150.
But he is good with melee weapons, especially with knife and baseball bat. Which he can craft.
1. Bat - 1 log, 2x axes. Tier - always available (He need only one log to make an average size bat but it is pretty hard job so he will use 2 axes of full durability to make it). The baseball bat is a good starting weapon. Does only 31 dmg when used by other characters (spear is still better) but when Niko is using it he is able to do 40 dmg.
2. knife - 1 marble, 1 log, 1 ax, 1 hammer, 1 rope. Tier - Science Machine.
A small but sharp knife is a deadly weapon in master hands. Does 35 dmg when used by other but 55 dmg when used by Niko. The only disadvantage is short attack range.
Other craftable items:
3. SHAPKA-USHANKA (Russian hat/soviet military W/ear flaps)  - 4-8 beefalo wool.
insulation factor 120. Tier - Science Machine. In GTA 4 you can buy that hat in one russian store near Roman's appartment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushanka
4. Body Armor - 6 marbles, 4 ropes, 2 hammers. Tier - Alchemy Engine. Gives 90% dmg reduction, doesn't slow you down.

I hope a mod developer will like it and make it true one day.