Quality of life suggestion - Priority shortcut

Hello, first let me say that I absolutely love your game. It has so much depth, even for a game that is in Alpha early access. I know there is a lot you probably are gonna change and add to the game based on your own idea's and on our feedback.

Although this is a minor thing the game doesn't have yet, is would like to see it in a future patch.
The ability to choose a priority with the 1 - 9 keys (not the numpad 1-9 keys), only when you selected something to build or one of your tools.

This is how I see this feature to work, because it is currently a shortcut for the build menu's: The keys keep their shortcut to the building menu while you have no thing to build selected and none of your tools selected. The moment you select anything which makes the priority buttons appear on screen, the menu's trigger will be disabled.

Going back to the build menu triggers is already in the game. With a quick right mouse button press you will deselect the item or tool you were selecting, thus activating the menu triggers again.

Let me know what you all think, I'm curious if more people are interested in this feature.

Archived