Is the shower recyclable?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if the shower is 100% recyclable? I currently have it pushing the used water to another area of my base, but I just thought I'd ask to know if it's even worth it. I also heard you can just keep using / cleaning the same water without needing to pull more in, in order to save more. 

You can loop the water in it like this:shower.png

Build a pretty long pipe, at least 12 tiles, pump some water in (almost every pipe tile must have water in order to function all the time) and enclose the circuit. This way you have 100% recyclabe shower.

I consider it as an exploit, so im not using this method. Btw it will be bugfixed next update.

2 minutes ago, Mast3r07 said:

You can loop the water in it like this:shower.png

Build a pretty long pipe, at least 12 tiles, pump some water in (almost every pipe tile must have water in order to function all the time) and enclose the circuit. This way you have 100% recyclabe shower.

I consider it as an exploit, so im not using this method. Btw it will be bugfixed next update.

Yeah I seen a setup like that in another thread, I didn't bother to use it since I also consider it a exploit. I was just wondering if it was possible with pushing the used water into another area, to pick it up later. But I suppose there isn't. 

You can send the contaminated water directly into a purifier and back in the shower, but you consume your precious sand.

Or the second solution, send the water to a steam room and condense it back. Then send it to shower.

2 minutes ago, Mast3r07 said:

You can send the contaminated water directly into a purifier and back in the shower, but you consume your precious sand.

Or the second solution, send the water to a steam room and condense it back. Then send it to shower.

I didn't think about that, thanks. :)

Archived