The game overall is an amazing game even if it wasn't in alpha, but there's just one issue, it's too easy. All you have to do is survive on mush bars and algae to oxygen machines and you can last forever. The only other problem I've encountered is the water mechanics, sometimes it gets super wonky. Besides those two issues, the game is very good and I can't wait to see more updates and upcoming events.

Are you playing the same game here? Cuz those two things you've listed are both incredibly non-renewable resources at this point in the development. You're gonna run out of water and algae, if not by cycle 30, then soon after because that algae deoxifier just obliterates algae.

While I don't fine it to easy, I do find it pretty liner to get to cycle 40 where I run out of water. The wonky water that disperses when flowing down, the carbon dioxide that pools in corners and wont flow down or the lack of ways to move oxygen where I need it take the easy out of the game.

Refine it from slime at a bio-distiller. A by-product of the refining is contaminated water, so you're gonna want to hook it up to a water vent to your contaminated-cistern or directly to a purifier.

Also, you only get 1000g at a time, so either disable your algae farms/oxidizer or suffer through dupes traveling endlessly and fruitlessly. At least till you have a sizeable stockpile again.

Archived