A Rax Ramble
1 converting contaminated dirt into fertiliser at the compost, into slime with a mulcher, then into algae at a biodistiller.

2 planters when their plants are removed produce an otherwise miniscule amount of contaminated dirt to assist in the process of point 1.

3 machines turned off either by lack of power, disabled manually, or power switch, stop producing heat when repowered they increase to their max heat generation over time. in the case of manual disabling, probably to about half of the max heat as a low power mode type thing.

4 switches generate a surprsing amount of heat.

5 biodistillers have their contaminated water output slightly increased, i got 2 and honestly dont see any increase to the puddle they been dripping to pretty much all day n night for a month

6 is being able to spam paintings working as intended? it feels a bit broken just slapping them down everywhere sometimes one on top of another.

7 suppling algae farms, airscrubbers etc. right now i feel like i get the same duration of output from say 47G of algae as i do 1KG or water wasting the rest. some harder numbers of supply then storage would/should to be a thing going forward.

8 fresh water storage tanks / contaminated water storage tanks. contaminated water tanks generate toxicity over time, both drop decor, contaminated more so. this'd make exploration far off somewhat more viable if they can find a puddle/pool/lake. my current game for example had 3 small-medium pools of water near by, 1 contaminated pool being fed by 2 bios and a couple of flat lines of contaminateds, been slowly spreading and found nothing else. likely others get the same so having some method of supplying from far reaching places to a central point just makes sense really.

9 a popout chart on the right of how the gasses move around if exposed to each other.

10 if its possible some understanding of thermal flow around. the ability to have a fan just blow. which'd affect 9 too really.

11 peeps with artistry or high cooking not get plauged with the inability to art / cook. it doesn't make much sense I CAN COOK BUT I NEVER COOK??? O_o ????

12 powered lifts for rapid vertical movement, 4 tiles wide, generates a fair bit of heat, can be upgraded with a research from decor to make rides a bit more pleasent, perhaps some derpy lift music? 120 watts to power the floors the lift stops at leading to something of an express line for long distance?

13 power requirements of things seem a bit arbitary right now but i dont have any real point of reference as to why those numbers are those numbers.

14 some method of vertical airlocking or is that mechanically not possible? they cant seem to climb up,

Section 2

put the hot stuff, batteries, distillers, compost the fridge, research labs away from the main part of the settlement, 

use electric switches, saves a lot of time from the hamster wheels.

you cant airlock vertically. need a way station method of up dismount ladder, walk, door, ladders again.

In priority mode being able to use the number keys to choose a priority

athletics affects hamster wheel power generation as its meant to be a measure of the movement speed anyway.
whilst the output is apparantly 400, it doesn't specifiy over time frame it takes to charge this 400 but here goes a base output of say 250 with the plebs generating an extra 10 per level of athletics obviously the hamster wheels would need to give out some level of exp of athletics.

better digging AI. watching them run off 60? lets go with 60 for now, up ladders, past airlocks n stuff get to destination and dig 1 block and leave it at that, to come back maybe 3 days later to dig another even when set to 9.

logical expectations list on new buildings
some processing system to turn hydrogen and oxygen into water, a condenser? generates a freezing cold point needs to be fed with a hydrogen and oxygen pump. an outlet for liquid and 360 power (based on the 120multiples i seen) 3X3 tallXwide, negative decor.

large battery basically 3wide, needing intermediary and advanced research
on that note

large research station.

a hydro electric generator, basically a shaft at least 4 wide, with water pumped from below to above it/them to turn the turbines the turbines take a fair amount of metals to make then of course some power cable outlets to attach to the grid and have to charge a water pump but otherwise, a go. dunno if the engine can work with that. the turbines obviously generate a lot of heat in the process and output based on a base number with a bonus from tinker skill.

new plants, plant pots etc this seems an obvious one.

exceptions on negative and postive traits so a cook pleb with 8 cook skill doesn't also have gastrophobia and the other versions that do the same to stuff.

gas systems changed. things that need gas put into them draw from the object that wants them not put to them from the gas pump.
if thats not possible, gas pumps changed so that they draw sequencially from a 3X3 around their current draw tile.

new paintings, moasaic tiles that are pretty tile murals unto themselves that more seemlessly transistion to the tile next to them rather than painting frames which stand out. still 2X2 tile size but in full tiley goodness and chooseable paintings/mosaics.
new statues, maybe cheese peices or something.

clarification on wheather lights affect meal wood growth, if not, that it does.

ceiling fans, they preduce a tiny amount of cool down but move the gasses around more. aaand vent fans, their sole purpose is to blow gasses upwards, looking at you hydrogen.

water bottles seem to be standing around, not sure if they are just really low in priority rotation but from time to time they just seem to be somewhere. might be a graphical or they be derping.

algae plants water capped to 2.1KG, their useage 300G a day, this is more of a general place holder but right now i see 1 plant being fed all the water and burning itself out before days end.
some harder numbers on usage / supplying would be great. this an issue a few things have they are just most noticable.

the ability to turn off eating normal dirtmeal so they stock em up for their cooked versions.and perhaps a look at their code on storing the cooked ones into fridges.

alien creatures somewhat better explained, perhaps with a bestiary?

and because of other games we play 
a golf putting range. courses are mostly just visual representations wee green bumps, a flag pole, 250 dirt per tile, 100 metal for the flagpole? a handful of different ideas, a sandstone (cant remember their type name) windmill version, course plots 3 high, low decor numeric, assists stress. sizes 7-12 long for different types?
aaand a bowling alley type thing, a powered bowling alley 8-10 long 3 high 60 energy supply for the pin set up and ball returner decor based on decor skill assists stress, generates a low level of heat. made of sandstone types, 200 metal for its electrics.

Archived