couple of suggestions

first if someone is typing a topic dont let the site log him out or at least save what he/she was typing!!!!!!!!

i wrote like for an hour and its all gone when i submited it since the site logged me out without me knowing

so here is the short version

• water/gas pumps should have the option of an intake valve. build pump on point A make a pipe for extraction to point B and a sencond pipe to point C aka where you want it to go (   B------A------C   )
  • water/gas tanks. storing liquids and gas in tanks can have huge benefits like storing hydrogen to power the hydrogen plant or to add a chemical station in the game to mix gasses like hydrogen and oxygen to produce water etc
  • bio distiller should be buffed since its output is so minimal its not even worth building. i build 3 of them and distilled algae out of about 10000 kg slime and it wasnt even enough to power 1 algae deoxydizer
  • algae farms. like how you get red slime algae in fish tanks
  • air showers for decontamination
  • bio hazard suits for working in dangerous substances

there was a couple more i had written previously but those were just minor things.

but overall pretty good game. has more gameplay in alpha than most games nowdays have in the full release

keep up the good work guys

Archived