My suggestions.

When tasking allow the 1-9 hotkeys to set the priority.

Allow mouse travel to edge of screen to move view.

Massage table should use power seems immersion breaking to have robot arms use none.

hovering over outlet for filters UI should inform whats coming out.

UI for resource consumption and production needs to be more consistent seems buggy.

When filtering or drawing in gases/liquids show outline of affected area.

when drawing wires or pipes the ability to double click to select all the pipe connect to it so u can delete a whole line easily 

although you would need to allow the command to differentiate between to be built and already built constructions 

this would allow the selection of just the plans so you could test different routes.

when you have construction queued the ability to change what its made out of after placing would be great also this would be super easy with my double click suggestion.

Setting the construction menu to select the most numerous resource by default would also be nice.

1 post man all ideas in 1 post you dont spam comment on yourself. and i agree with most of them but i like the hydrogen pump as is EXEPT WHEN THE PUMP I HAVE IN THE ROOM REMOVES THE OXYGEN AND I HAVE IT SET TO MOVE THE HYDROGEN INTO THE HYDROGEN GENERATORS WHICH IT DOESN'T AND JUST FILLS UP THE ROOM WITH HYDROGEN AND THE GENERATER BEING USELESS.

There are multiple posts because I was updating them as I played that's why I called it my suggestions I'd just forget otherwise.

In the jobs menu instead of just dot points for selecting whether they do the job or not consider using priority instead aka(0-9) allowing you to set the order in which the clone would do its tasks allowing you to set which clones would be doing which job (power generation) without having to disable the ability for all the characters to perform said job. 

Sorry if you consider my way of doing things haphazard I'm doing my best.

Archived