Any suggestions for Chrome massive lag?

I've been dinking with this chrome-lag issue for a bit now. Clearing cache and cookies etc helped a little, most noticeably when I also restarted Chrome. In reading a bit, it seems that (and I'm sure I'm the last person to find this out) Chrome is a compulsive and greedy cache-er. One hypothesis I has was that the caching habits of Chrome were not optimal in conjunction with the memory usage/structure of DS. @genmike, connection quality did have an impact, but it wasn't the primary culprit as far as I could tell.I've found a better solution which isn't nearly as onerous as clearing cache and restarting. While dinking with Borderlands 2 performance issues I read about allocating more memory to 32-bit programs, allowing them to use more memory. As I understand it, 32-bit exe's are limited to 2GB but 64-bit can use 4GB. This memory limit can be by-passed during the compiling, or one can use a utility to optimize memory usage. I grabbed the free version of Glary Utility from Cnet. Among other tools it has a memory optimizer. I ratcheted up the default memory from 1GB - 2GB up to about 3.5 and saw in the Chrome version of DS a very noticeable improvement both in speed and smooth fps. It helped Borderlands 2 (Steam version) also, but alas, Glary Utility alone won't do the trick for it.I haven't played the Steam version of DS with Glary, but it'll be interesting to see if it brings the Benny Hill hyper speed of that version down to a reasonable rate. I don't have a hypothesis for the high speed behavior yet. :PAnyhow, I hope that this info helps someone else.Hyp415