Great work, good thematic, excellent animations with their sound effects! ; My suggestions:

I live in Argentina and I congratulate them for the work !, I will try to translate it in English! ; I leave in both languages in case someone manages the Spanish!

I leave for your consideration some suggestions hoping to find some useful :)

== About the Duplicant Skills:

Spoiler

Tinkering: I really do not find the usefulness of this skill, since each machine can be used in another skill, I would consider eliminating it 

Athletics: great, although I think a climb a little less would be ideal ... It does not take long for them to appear to be coming back up the stairs and straight roads! Also, it would be interesting for this Skill to also increase the jumping or climbing animations. But it seems that only athletic kids in straight lines and fall a little unreal and inefficient for what I think the ability points. // I also see useful, they influence in generating more electricity with manual generators, even if it is little, but more realistic and satisfactory!

Creativity: It would be great to practice and climb before deciding to paint a painting and others! Maybe use the same pictures as practice fast would be great!

Strength: Great idea to combat and lift weight, but also great also, to have a machine of weights to be able to improve this ability! I've never seen it climb by itself, and it seems really useful at higher levels!

Learning: Great ability too, although it would be interesting to be able to improve it through the study tables; Even more so when it comes to studying all the technologies easily, leaving the study table useless

== About the game in general:

Spoiler

++   The game at the beginning is super entertaining, challenging and much more, but little time to have the base armed, the game becomes monotone. Just go out to find water and/or carbon. The other materials for more colors are nice they have, they do not represent any utility, metal is never scarce (and this is not bad, but it would be incredible that the great variety of materials, with different utilities that call to look for them according to every need in the gameplay; will see More speed, or extra buff in stress %, etc.)

++   Following a little with the above, maybe add Dungeons with optional epic enemies, give it a little more challenge in the middle and late game! And with rewards not very complicated but interesting .. like a rare meal, that reduce stress for X days, or add +X skill for X time, or some material that is scarce and serve for new machines that go giving an image of achievement obtained, to advance!

++  To be able to give punctual orders of maximum priority to do now by some character or all // Use emergency cases or prepare a fight against mobs, Or helping a fellow trapped now.

++ The possibility of the characters, the use of massage beds, without being assigned a particular, and utility when they exceed X lvl in stress, determined by us or by default; Increasing the stress reduction when you are massaging would look good; And/or add other ways to reduce stress, such as pool tables, ping-pong, and others! (I have spent 3 days in a row in the massage bed, and 1 day working and stockings, while bathing, eating, washing hands, using the bathroom, travel and wet feet again, etc.)

+++ Change Artificial intelligence on the use of showers; It is normal for the miner to fence away in search of water, to pee in a puddle of contaminated water, and only after mining 1 bucket, return to shower, wasting too much time. Then you can undermine another bucket, and want to go back to the bathroom, eat, and repeat the loop of inefficiency. // It would be interesting that they cover all their needs at the beginning of the day, and that they buy showers again before bed, but not every time they step on a puddle

+++ In the middle and late game, the miners have too much time to travel, and with the oxygen issue that there is no possibility to modify on all sides in the late game, it is really untenable to play. I think it would be more than ideal, to withstand less breathing (more realistic), but to be able to build helmets with their tanks (permalink more useful to scarce materials) that allow them to collect oxygen at the base, and allow the miners to make those trips They last all day in mining util! (With the point of showers, restrooms and food that are solved, so that there are no interruptions in your distant work)

+++ Another mechanic that would seem super interesting to me, is that, if a material that i mined, that only passes over, is close to where it is required of the warehouses, grab them and carry; Saving unnecessary long trips. Being able to penalize the speed of movement by the load. Giving great utility to strength, and athletics! // It could also give usefulness to materials and strength, the option to build backpacks just like breathing helmets! Enabling a transport weight more, depending on the strength of the character, and if it has the cost to pay the backpack.

++ Vomiting cleaning time more realistic! It takes 1 full day to clean two vomits does not seem normal or pleasant, it would be good if the cleaning time for vomiting is the same, either that vomit on 1 tile, or that is found Scattered in 10 slots. Fixed cleaning time for each vomit :)

++ It would be appreciated if the harvests in plantpot are self-reaping to harvest as soon as they are ready, and depends on the priority of the plantpot, the characters determine when to harvest it // The priority of the massete changes when recultivated, for more Which is the same plant. I think it would be okay to keep the priority, you lose a lot of time with the plants when it is believed is not necessary

+ Perhaps being able to use fertilizer in all plants, it is more use

++ They already have it in mind; Give it uses to the gases!

+++ A little in company with helmets, oxygen tanks, backpacks, maybe weapons, I also propose with enthusiasm, that the characters have the possibility of manually transporting (only a small amount) gases and liquids (enabled maybe Gases with Certain rucksack, and liquids with another determined with different cost). It will not be as profitable as going to bring water supplies, but if to clean those small gases that our large and expensive collectors do not arrive, and ruin our home with its non-oxygenated colors :'(

+++ Something that would be greatly appreciated, is that when selecting an action from the bottom right, or a construction, would be able to set the priority of the same, with the numbers of the keyboard ... That would be beautiful, saving countless weather!

(?) It would also be nice, to be able to pass the cursor through a resource on our list (or select them), to highlight the existence of those resources on the map, to facilitate the location of materials of particular interest!

(?) I'm not sure if they want it to be that way or not, but I would like to be able to use gas filters, pipe connectors, under floors and walls, without ruining any room and facilitating the handling of liquids and gases!

(?) I am not sure if it is what they are looking for or not, but it could be interesting to be able to join the Coal generator with the Air Scrubber, and the Electrolyzer with the Hydrogen Generator, Causes us not to take 1/4 of the hydrogen produced </3

========================================================

In Spanish:

En español:

Spoiler

Dejo para su consideración algunas sugerencias esperando que resulte alguna de utilidad :) :

Gran trabajo, buena tematica, excelentes animaciones con sus efectos de sonido!

Vivo en Argentina y los felicito por el trabajo!, tratare de traducirlo en ingles aunque no soy de lo mejor en ello; dejo en ambos idiomas por si alguien maneja el español!

Dejo para su consideración algunas sugerencias esperando que resulte alguna de utilidad :) :

== Sobre las Skills de los "Duplicant's":

Tinkering: Realmente no le encuentro la utilidad a esta habilidad, siendo que cada maquina podría basarse en otra habilidad, consideraría eliminarla

Athletics: genial, aunque creo que un escalado un poco menor seria ideal... No tarda mucho para que parezcan que vuelan por las escaleras y carreteras rectas! Ademas, seria interesante que esta Skill también aumente las animaciones de saltar o escalar. Sino, pareciese que solo son atléticos en lineas rectas y queda un poco irreal y ineficiente para lo que creo que apunta la habilidad. // También veo de utilidad, que influya en generar mas electricidad con los generadores manuales, aunque sea poco, seria mas realista y satisfactorio!

Creativity: Seria genial que se pueda practicar y subir antes de decidir pintar un cuadro y demás! Quizá usar los mismos cuadros como practica rápida seria genial!

Strength: Genial idea para combate y levantar peso, aunque seria genial también, poder tener una maquina de pesas para poder mejorar esta habilidad! Nunca vi que se suba por si sola, y parece realmente útil en niveles mas altos!

Learning: Genial habilidad también, aunque estaría interesante poder mejorarla vía las mesas de estudio; mas aun cuando se llega a estudiar todas las tecnologías fácilmente, quedando la mesa de estudio inutil

== Sobre el juego en general:

++ El juego al comienzo es super entretenido, desafiante y demás, pero al poco tiempo de tener la base armada, el juego se torna monótono. Solo salir para buscar agua y/o carbón. Los demás materiales por mas colores lindos que tengan, no representan ninguna utilidad, el metal nunca escasea (y no esta mal, pero seria increíble que la gran variedad de materiales, tengan diferentes utilidades que llamen a buscarlos según cada necesidad de partida; véase mas decoración, mas velocidad, un buffo extra, etc)

++ Siguiendo un poco con lo anterior, quizá agregar Cuevas con enemigos épicos opcionales, le den un poco mas de desafió en el juego medio y tardío! Y con recompensas no muy complicadas pero interesante.. como una comida rara, que reduce el stress por X tiempo o algún material que escasea y sirva para nuevas maquinas que vallan dando una imagen de logro conseguido, de avance!

++ Poder dar ordenes puntuales de máxima prioridad para realizar ahora por algún personaje o todos (Ignorando necesidades o cualquier otra cosa hasta terminar) // Util en casos de emergencia o para preparar una pelea contra mobs

++ Agregar la posibilidad de que los Personajes, puedan utilizar las camas de masajes, sin que se les asigne una en particular, y la utilicen automáticamente cuando sobrepasen X stress determinado por nosotros o por defecto; Aumentar la reducción de stress cuando se están masajeando me parecería bien; y/o agregar otras formas de reducir stress, como mesas de pool, ping-pong, y demas! (Me ha pasado que estan 3 dias seguidos en la cama de masajes, y 1 dia trabajando y a medias, mientras se bañan, comen, se lavan las manos, usan el baño, viajan y se mojan de nuevo los pies, etc)

+++ Cambiar la IA sobre la utilización de duchas; Ya me es normal que el minero se valla lejos en busca de agua, pise un charco de agua contaminada, y solo después de minar 1 cubo, regrese para ducharse, perdiendo demasiado tiempo. Luego, puede minar otro cubo, y querer volver para ir al baño, comer, y repetir el bucle de in-eficiencia. // Estaría interesante que cubran todas sus necesidades al comenzar el dia, y que puedan ducharse de nuevo antes de dormir, pero no cada vez que pisan un charco.

+++ En el juego medio y tardio, los mineros tienen demasiado tiempo de viaje, y con el tema del oxigeno que no hay posibilidad de modificar en todos lados en el juego tardio, queda realmente insostenible el jugar. Creo que seria mas que ideal, que aguanten menos la respiración (mas realista), pero poder construir cascos con sus tanques (dandoles mas utilidad a materiales mas escasos) que le permitan recolectar oxigeno en la base, y permitan realizar a los mineros esos viajes que duran todo el dia en mineria util! (Con el punto de las duchas, baños y comida que mencione solucionado, para que no tengan interrupciones en su trabajo lejano)

+++ Otra mecanica que me pareceria super interesante, es que, si un material que mino, o que solo pasa por encima, esta mas cerca de donde se requiere o de los almacenes, los agarre y lleve; Ahorrando viajes largos innecesarios. Pudiendo penalizar la velocidad de movimiento por carga. Dandole gran utilidad a fuerza, y atletismo! // Tambien podriase darle utilidad a los materiales y a la fuerza, la opcion de Construir mochilas igual que cascos de respiración! Habilitando a transportar mas peso, dependiendo de la fuerza del personaje, y si es que tiene el coste para pagar la mochila.

++ Tiempo de limpieza de vomitos mas realistas! Tardar 1 dia entero para limpiar 2 vomitos no me parece normal ni agradable, estaria bueno que el tiempo de limpieza por vomito sea el mismo, sea que vomito en 1 baldosa, o que sea halla exparsido por 10. Tiempo fijo por vomito

++ Se agradeceria, que las cosechas en masetas, se automarquen para cosecharse en cuanto esten listas, y que depende la prioridad de la maseta, los personajes determinen cuando ir a cosecharla // La prioridad de la maceta cambia cuando se recultiva, por mas que sea la misma planta. Creo que estaria bien que se mantenga la prioridad, se pierde mucho tiempo con las plantas cuando es creo no es necesario

+ Quiza poder usar el fertilizante en todas las plantas, le de mas uso

++ De seguro ya lo tienen en mente; Darle usos a los gases!

+++ Un poco en compañía con los cascos, los tanques de oxigeno, las mochilas, quiza armas, tambien propongo con entusiasmo, que los personajes tengan la posibilidad de transportar manualmente (aunque sea poca cantidad) gases y liquidos (habilitados quiza Gases con determinada mochila, y liquidos con determinada otra con diferente costo). No sera tan rentable como para ir a traer suministros de agua, pero si para limpiar esos gases pequeños que nuestros recolectores grandes y costosos no llegan, y arruinan nuestro hogar con sus colores no oxigenados :'( </3

+++ Algo que se agradeceria enormemente, es que al seleccionar una accion de las de abajo a la derecha, o una construccion, seria poder setear la prioridad de la misma, con los numeros del teclado... Seria hermoso eso, ahorrando incontable tiempo!

+ Seria tambien agradable, poder al pasar el cursor por un recurso de nuestra lista (o seleccionarlos), que resalte en el mapa la existencia de esos recursos, para facilitar la localizacion de materiales de interes particular!

(?) Esto no estoy seguro si buscan que sea asi o no, pero me gustaria poder usar los filtros de gases, y conectores de tuberias, debajo de los pisos y paredes, sin arruinar ninguna habitación y facilitando el manejo de liquidos y gases!

(?) Tampoco estoy seguro si es lo que buscan o no, pero podria ser interesante el poder unir el "Coal generator" con el "Air Scrubber", y el "Electrolyzer" con el "Hidrogen Generator", que tantos dolores de cabeza nos causa por no agarrar ni 1/4 del hidrógeno producido </3

I have in mind many more things, although I do not want to extend them since they surely work on it!

Great Job ! Tell me if u want someone for help !

Archived