Custom Wall Anim Help

Hello. I'm new to these forums, but not to DST modding. Right now I'm working on a character that can build a wall specific to them (I'm using the esctemplate as a placeholder for now, don't mind that). I've gotten everything in pretty good working order, except for the models mess up when the camera is rotated...

rAWayd5.jpg

oRd5lh7.jpg

At almost all wall heights, rotating the camera left or right from default makes them become 1 stage shorter than usual. (This is especially troublesome, as rotating a "broken" wall results in the wall completely disappearing at that angle).

The "template" I used to create the art/scml file is based off of a rip of the stone wall anim (I also tried to base it off of a rip of a wall mod I found, but the same exact thing happened). The icewall.lua I'm using right now is also pretty much the official wall code to a T. I'm sure some issue probably happened in the ripping process, but I'm having trouble detecting what exactly it is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. A known working wall "template" would also be nice, as ripping from mods and the official walls seems to be giving me a hard time, for whatever reason.

Here's the mod:

Mei.zip