A Sackboy Character Mod Team

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I have been developing a Sackboy character for DST for several months and I haven't gotten anywhere with the mod so I decided to form a team for the mod, so lots of unique mechanics can get implemented such as Popit that adds extra slots not as a backpack and that also holds useful materials, also allows him to place certain items (Sackbots, Trigger Bombs, Elements, and etc.), and finally Values that are in % (I'll later explain why)

So I'm going to share some of his stats, if your willing to support my mod let me know.

Sackboy, the Creative Sack

"What!? This isn't the pod!" (May later on change)

STATS

Health - 250

Sanity - 1000

Hunger - 175

*Takes longer to freeze him but overheats too fast

*Knows almost everything

*Faster, and doesn't starves that much, and has awful nightmares when insane

PERKS

Smarty-pants - Knows everything science and a little be of magic.

Forbidden Knowledge - Opens up a world of new science, magic, and ancient......

Popit - Holds many of Sackboy's  tools and more inventory slots. (Can't be drop upon death or leaving)

Faster than WX-78's charge  - Skip it.

If possible,  FRIENDS

Spoiler

I Can Stand The Snow Guy - It takes longer for him to freeze

DOWNSIDES

Charlie really hates him - More nightmare creatures will come after him and when sleeping he could end up waking up at random times.

I need more summer gears - Overheats faster than everyone else

Hates the Dark - Loses a lot of sanity when in the dark

Not that much sanity gain back from SCIENCE! -  Skip it....

A Willow Hater - Takes more damage from fires...

Discording - Can sometimes be discord and being discorded increases damages and lower sanity and defense..

STARTING INVENTORY

Pumpinnator - Blow air to push enemies, does a slight

illuminator - A mini light source, lasts 120 seconds

Blink Ball - Get out of sticky problems, 6 uses (Miner Hat, 3 Normal Metal (Grabbed out of Popit), and 1 Nightmare Fuel)

Hook Hat - Works amour, Prevents 100 damage, 15 uses (Football Helmet, Normal Metal)

Boost Cane  - Helps Sackboy run faster, 120 seconds (Walking Cane, and Lighting Amulet)

All of those tools above is in your sackpoket!

Techo Tools - Can do everything FASTER, but all have battery limit but after running out, they'll need a break for 2 days.

PREVIEW OF CRAFTINGS

Checkpoint - Revives players with full stats, 5 uses. TYPES: Wooden (Can be burnt, 4 Logs or 1 Board) Plastic (3 Plastic Types) Metal (1 Metal) each one no matter what will cost 25% health.

Double-Lined Checkpoint - Revives players with full stats but with 10 uses (Costs 50% health, same amount of materials for type.

Triple-Lined Checkpoint - Same thing as every other one but 15 uses. (75% Health, same note on the side)

Sackbots - A loyal minion that out and do stuff for you but they need supplies too and food! Can be upgraded with Sackboy's Gears. (8 Gears, 12 Logs, 10% Health)

Bug Spray - Keep off the gross bugs! (4 Spider Glands, 3 Metals)

Atom Generator - Unlocks more science recipes (Requires Alchemy Machine: 6 Gold Nuggets, 12 Cardboards (From the Popit) 5 Energies, 7 Metals)

Energy - It is what required to build more science items (Requires Alchemy Machine: 3 Shocks (Grabbed with a bottle from a Lighting Rod) 2 Gears) (NEVER DROP OR FACE 250 DAMAGE, AMOUR CAN'T PROTECT YOU!) Can give to WX-78 for a automatic charge

Bottle - Grab certain things (2 Glasses (From the Popit)

Anti-Nightmare Helmet - Can prevent Nightmare Creatures for a while. (Requires Shadow Manipulator: 6 Nightmare Fuels, Hook Hat, and 1 Orange Gem)

That's just about it for the Sackboy character, let me know on any balances I need to make. 

Thank you for reading....

OPEN JOBS - Programmer, Artist, 4 Testers, Animators,

Edited by Devinxh04
Adding more to it