Looking for mod

I haven't used them personally but I have seen these two mods on the workshop (hope these are new to you):

FireWall (AntiGriefing protection): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=400409675

Ownership: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=404161345

The first may cover trees and the second allows containers (like chests) to be shared by others or not.

Edit: You might get a better response from someone on the dedicated server forum. He/she may be familiar with the mods I suggested and know some nuances/loopholes about them. 

Edited by BP13

Hello BP13'

Thank you for sharing. I will give these a try (If I can figure out how)

Tony

PS: Since that this is my first time hosting from my PC, I created the server myself, and now I don't know how to install mods. The only file I can find is from SteamCMD, and it says to install from the forums and unzip into the folders. Since these are a Steam Workshop based, is there a way I can install them as a folder and input them into my mods folder?

Edited by Juplika
PS

14 minutes ago, Juplika said:

Since these are a Steam Workshop based, is there a way I can install them as a folder and input them into my mods folder?

They should appear as "workshop-#########" in the mods folder of your Don't Starve Together installation folder, you should be able to take it from there and move it to where you need it. I haven't ever set up a dedicated server, so you might want to ask a moderator to move this topic over to the Dedicated Server Discussion for a better response. I'll see if I can help you in the meantime.

20 minutes ago, BP13 said:

They should appear as "workshop-#########" in the mods folder of your Don't Starve Together installation folder, you should be able to take it from there and move it to where you need it. I haven't ever set up a dedicated server, so you might want to ask a moderator to move this topic over to the Dedicated Server Discussion for a better response. I'll see if I can help you in the meantime.

Okay, thank you