Using remote host, WITH A New Reign Beta AND Caves--worldgenoverride.lua

Hey guys!  Hope everyone is doing well!! :D

I've been poring over posts for the last hour and I can't seem to find info for my own exact set up!  I have a dedicated server (via Streamline Servers). My server is up and running (Old School 2.0) and the only thing I have left to do is customize the world with the worldgenoverride.lua file and start up the caves. 

Streamline added in the edit area for me for the worldgenoverride.lua, but now I'm not sure what to enter (it's blank at the moment).  Their tech service added in A New Reign beta for me (not sure where??), but I'm afraid if I plop in the wrong code it'll screw up the NRB.  Do I just use this code (which includes stuff for caves, too)?  Or is there an even more updated one that includes the beta?

Also, for the caves, what should be in the Server ini for shard Caves AND Server ini for Shard Master? I've attached screenshots :)  Right now in the world there are sinkholes, but you can't enter them.

Anything else I need to know? :wink:

Thanks a bunch for the help!  I hope this post is a good summary for someone else in my situation, too!

~josey~ :p

caves.jpg

master.jpg

streamline.jpg

Archived