Mod Request- Score board (Kill Count)

Would anybody be willing to take upon this request to make a mod where it keeps track of anything that you kill in game, including both environment monsters and players? In the settings you could set it up to where you can enable and disable certain type of kill counts so you can specify what you want to track. I had this idea for long time and i figure someone would come up with it eventually after a few years but no one has yet to make one >.<

Basically a scoreboard will show up when you press a certain hot key, similar to being able to see whos playing in your server by pressing "tab". If anyone is interested in taking this request, please let me know as i would love to keep in touch. 

*Edit*

My friend just gave me an idea to attach to this and it is keeping track of number of times the player died in game and number of time someone resurrected a player. It would be just interesting to know how many times a player died and a player is willing to res someone. 

This could also be something that DST could use as a achievement as well if its something that inst already implemented. 

Please and Thank you!

Edited by ExcaliburX