Buggy fence gates, please fix

I have the problem when placing two fence gates as a "double door", that I can't choose to mirror /rotate the gate. When I place a door with the hinges on the right I can't mirror the hinges to create a double door effect. This problem occurs when placing it between stone walls and also other walls. Is there like a button too rotate? However, today it happend one time that it worked, but I dont know how.

Picture 1 & 2: how it should look. Picture 3: my problem

20161111214131_1.jpg

20161111214053_1.jpg20161111214119_1.jpg

and now here's my detailed feedback on the fence gates. I really like the change that the gates can be placed together, but still needs some more work, I think. 

AA7C361A15A53F1F83FF0002FC0C52EE3884CAF1

when the gate is placed with walls, it overlaps the wall, making it feel like the gate is floating in the air. If the wall overlaps the gates instead, it would look much more neat.

064DCBBAD8C84D5C7A6EFE7A8BF4B376A92F82D7

When the gate is opened, it looks even more weird.... 

Also, I hope I can set the direction of the door, I mean whether open outward or inward. Currently, the gates always open towards certain direction, whatever direction the door is facing at. Like in the screenshot, the door is opened outward, but you can never build them to be opened inward.

Archived