Bug on motorola

If can help it for fix the bug of motorola. Device: Motorola Moto G 4G (second generation)  model number: XT1072  Operating System: Android 5.0.1 (lollipop) Android version: 6.0  Manufacturer: Motorola Italy. The information that you have asked#comment-831507#comment-831507#comment-831507This problem is appared on all the motorola devices. From the beginning the game run, but after the opening video, the game doesn't run. This is the problem. I've just wrote on the forum. Can you tell me if tath this bug became fix? I konw that Don't starve is an amazing game and i wanna play it. Please resolve

Screenshot_20161025-160051.jpg

20 hours ago, Aseril said:

Ram of mine motorola is about 1,00 GB. Rom is 8,00 GB. Can it help?

Sorry it can't help. I don't know another similar phones have same problem as this. We need to wait until someone with Snapdragon 400 device can tell us to know that bug is rom specific or GPU

On 14/11/2016 at 2:01 AM, KennethImagine said:

Sorry it can't help. I don't know another similar phones have same problem as this. We need to wait until someone with Snapdragon 400 device can tell us to know that bug is rom specific or GPU

The LG G Pad ii is a snapdragon 400 device. Yet it sounds like the moto g 2 gets further along in the launch. Lg crashes before the video even plays.

Archived