A list of bugs found

Model: Galaxy Grand Prime SMG530W

Ram: 1GB

Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53

I've been a huge fan of the version you put out for the iPhone albeit this one issue that is also present in the android version. I'm happy to beta test for your game and I hope that you look into these issues because they really are quite serious and I'm going to do my best to describe them for you so you can fix them. 

First issue is probably the more serious one, the in game lag. This may be a hardware issue on my end, however one thing I've noticed is in adventure mode a couple swarms of killer bees spawned and it slowed the game down to barely a couple frames per second. I'm going to keep playing and try to determine what exactly is causing the spikes. I've noticed alot of other people with the 5.1.1OS and I'm unsure if thats related. 

Another issue that was mentioned several times around here was that dropping items was totally bugged, and planting saplings is pretty much an easy way to lose your mind trying to successfully pull that off. If you drag an item out of your inventory and attempt to put it anywhere in the bottom half of your screen, your inventory will pop out. This makes planting saplings impossible unless you move about a screen away from the location that you wish to plant it in. If you want to plant several saplings, this would mean you would have to run back and forth which is really tedious and takes away from the fun. This also makes building walls a major pain.  A possible solution could be to not have the inventory pop out after dragging and item off the Screen, unless you tap on the inventory. 

Another one which I am kind of skeptical is going to be fixed is the crafting bug that was a massive annoyance on the iOS, where if there was any objects underneath the build button, you would interact with that object instead of building what you were trying to build. This means that if you wanted to make a whole bunch of planks or cut stones for example, you would have to run into and empty area where there wasn't anything for you to press on besides the build option. A solution for this could be to have some sort of delay before you can select an object near the dropdown menu after selecting the build option. 

I've notice that in the android version objects such as trees, ponds and sinkhole would spawn on an actual pathway which was a strange small bug that I had also found. 

I will continue to update this thread as I have only just got the android version, and if I can help in any other way you can contact me through email or private message. 

Placing and item from your main inventory to a backpack is problematic if not impossible, can't seem to get any items to move over consistently. 

Noticed a huge drop in FPS when it becomes a full moon, and then when transitioning into the next day. 

Indeed man its really frustrating. I think it might be an issue with Android 5.1.1. I wanted to see exactly why it was doing that so I took a screenshot with developer options enables and the circle is where my finger is but the item in further up than that. I believe this is the issue that also messes up dropping items. I ended up dying on day 50 exploring a cave because I couldn't fuel my mining hat. The only way that you can actually repair or use an item with another item is if you have a backpack on which adds the extra row to the bottom, and you can just barely reach it. I hope you guys are reading this and can fix this ASAP, because I'm not even going to bother trying to find more bugs if I can't play and enjoy the game at the same time! 

Screenshot_2016-10-22-19-33-38.png

Screenshot_2016-10-22-19-26-34.png

Just want yo go ahead and say thanks for the the changes in the new version. . . You guys did a fantastic job. However inventory is still bugged, can't add fuel to my miners helmet unless I but it in my Chester and fuel it from his interface. Item doesn't go low enough. 

Screenshot_2016-10-27-11-53-36.png

Archived