How can i play vanilla Don't starve?

Even with reign of giants unchecked it's still reign of giants. I can't play as webber when it's unchecked but the world is the same. I'm using samsung galaxy note 5 6.0.1. Please reply so I know your working on it. Thank you in advance. I'm just not good enough yet to play R.o.G I need practice with vanilla version first.

I'm still waiting on them to respond to this. I hope they've seen it. I guess most beta testers aren't even trying the game without r.o.g . But I've never played this game before . I feel not having to worry about rain or summer would help me alot to get past my record of 15 to 20 days. Lol

If you uncheck RoG, then you disable spring and summer in the season rotation. You will have autumn and winter.

You will have rain, but you won't have spring's floods. You won't have summer's wildfires either.

You can even leave RoG checked, and go to world settings, and set spring and summer to "none", and starting season to "autumn".

This way you can play with Webber and have only autumn and winter, like vanilla.

That being said, even when disabling RoG, you will have some of the RoG mechanics, like wetness, or rabbits starving.

But again, wetness won't go beyond 50 on autumn.

As for the rabbits, git gud. Get more food.

Archived