Stuttering Audio - Nexus 6P Android 7.0

• Huawei Nexus 6P
  • Android 7.0 Nougat

- Experiencing major audio stuttering (Both music and sound effects)

- Occurs at loading, main menu, when in settings screen, once level has generated.

- Cleared App Date - No Change

- Uninstall and Reinstall - No Change

NOTE: The Closed Beta didnt have this issue.

Same here. Xperia Z5 Android 6.0.1

I played without problem when I installed the game this morning, but now I was listening to another music when I launched the game (Amazon music) and this is how the bug occured. I tried to restart without something else but the bug seems to be persistant.Thanks, good luck.

I am also experiencing stuttering audio on my Nexus 6P with Android N, however, the stuttering audio only occurs when I launch the game while connected to Bluetooth headphones. I turned off Bluetooth and the audio sounded fine through my phone's speakers after I relaunched the app. I also tested wired headphones without any issues.

Same here, problem sound and music stuttering and very slow when my Bluetooth headphones are connected, The sound and music are fine when i use the speaker of the phone or the headset connector.

I will try with the bluetooth of my car.... but without driving of course ! 

• Android Device : Galaxy S5
  • Model Number : SM-G900F
  • Android OS Version Number : Android 6.0.1
  • Device Manufacturer :  Samsung

Good luck and thanks for the game  !

On 20/09/2016 at 1:24 AM, MooCovv said:

I am also experiencing stuttering audio on my Nexus 6P with Android N, however, the stuttering audio only occurs when I launch the game while connected to Bluetooth headphones. I turned off Bluetooth and the audio sounded fine through my phone's speakers after I relaunched the app. I also tested wired headphones without any issues.

Yes, that's what I discovered too. The bug occures with Bluetooth.

Starting without is ok, but connecta device during the game and the bug  is back.

Archived