Help On Lag Compensation

Hello Everyone, Today I'm here to talk about lag compensation in "Don't Starve Together". I really wish to know Klei if you have any intentions of anyway making lag compensation more tolerable. I mean I have a friend that I like to play with a lot but I cant help but lag because we are distant and we can play any other game so we know its not our internet, But I was wondering if you have any way of helping me out like are there any mods or something that could help out with this or any way of fixing this or boosting signal? We have been trying to play but I end up dying sometimes because the monsters aren't lagging I am then when I'm ahead they are hitting me. I mean I love your game "Don't Starve Together". I'm not trying to say anything bad about the game I love it seriously.  So if you have a way or intend to try and make server connecting boosted more id love to know keep up the good work. A new reign is really awesome btw.

2 hours ago, Caeser0514 said:

We have been trying to play but I end up dying sometimes because the monsters aren't lagging I am then when I'm ahead they are hitting me.

Set "Lag Compensation" in Settings to "None", instead of "Predictive".

This way you will experience input lag, but you will see where your character really is.

Most of the time, I also have a lot of lag, and I prefer having no prediction on.

3 hours ago, Caeser0514 said:

any way of fixing this or boosting signal?

You can try finding a dedicated server that has low latency for both of you.

Archived